GET SATELLITE TV FOREVER, THOUSANDS OF CHANNELS WORLD WIDE

GET SATELLITE TV FOREVER, THOUSANDS OF CHANNELS WORLD WIDE
548 UK CHANNELS FOR ONE EASY PAYMENT

Friday 8 January 2010

Help 4 Technophobes - Thousands of TV Channels on your PC or TV. One payment ONLY!!!!

I know I keep banging on about this product but this will be the future of TV and I really don't get why you would pay a monthly fee when you can enjoy more programmes than your normal Cable or Satellite TV gives you now comnbined.  All you need is a PC and  an Internet connection.  It's really is that simple!. In my previous blogs I have explained how to hook up your PC to your TV if you want to or you can just enjoy all you want to wach in your study, on the move with your laptop, your bedroom  or anywhere.  Watch the video and make up your own mind.


No comments:

Post a Comment