GET SATELLITE TV FOREVER, THOUSANDS OF CHANNELS WORLD WIDE

GET SATELLITE TV FOREVER, THOUSANDS OF CHANNELS WORLD WIDE
548 UK CHANNELS FOR ONE EASY PAYMENT

Tuesday 8 December 2009

How To Get a Better Phone Deal

I love free stuff so when I dropped my mobile phone I thought I'd be eligible for a new one. I'd been with my provider for years so didn't anticipate any problems...however - we don't get what we deserve in life, we get what we negotiate. So, how do you get a better phone deal?
Wait until your contract is almost finished - your provider will only upgrade when they want you to renew.
Make sure the phone you want is available through your network or you could ask for an older model and a tariff discount instead.
See what competitors are offering. Compare deals at omio.com.
Call your provider direct - a high street shop will almost certainly take a cut.
Speak to someone in authority. Ask to be put through to disconnections, retentions or customer saves.
Get their name and use it while negotiating. Stand up while talking, your voice becomes more assertive.
Hang up. Try calling back the next day, you might get a better deal with a different adviser.
Go elsewhere. It might be time for change -  you may pick up a good opening deal by switching provider.
So don't settle for what you deserve, negotiate something better !

No comments:

Post a Comment